Vacant positions at COWstyle®
We are currently looking for:
Motivated Sales Agents
on a comission basis
At COWstyle® we design, produce and sell jewellery and accessories made of genuine leather and stainless steel. The products of the brand are available in over 300 Stores in 7 European countries. To strengthen our team we are looking for motivated sales agents for selling our Corporate Designs to B2B and B2C customers.
You get along well with people, have a good network and like to sell a stylish product to the customer? Then you are right with us! We offer attractive commissions and the spirit of a lifestyle brand.
We search from August 2017:
Intern Marketing / Sales
within the framework of the EU-programme ERASMUS for Young Entrepreneurs*
At COWstyle® we design, produce and sell jewellery and accessories made of genuine leather and stainless steel. The products of the brand are available in over 300 Stores in 7 European countries. To strengthen our team at our headquarters in Graz we are offering an internship position (4-6 months).
You have the possibility to get to know the entire value chain of COWstyle®, from product design and development, production, marketing (online and offline), sales, customer service and support processes. Depending on your interests and skills you will assume certain responsibilities and thus gain experience directly "on the job". In addition, you will have the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and experiences and your creativity.
Sales and sales-support
- - Selling COWstyle - products in our showroom and at fairs
- - Inbound-support of our sales team
- - Customer support
- - Contribution to newsletters
- - Communication with partners
- - Graphics design and content creation for our websites
Press and Social Media
- - Drafting of press articles
- - Direct communication with press
- - Content creation for our social media channels
- - Good communication skills
- - High marketing und social media affinity
- - Hands-on mentality
- - Readiness to take over responsibility
- - Very good MS-Office skills
- - Adobe Photoshop / Indesign skills preferable
- - Studies in marketing/sales/business preferable
- - Good command of English
- - Knowledge of German preferable
Please state in your application why your specific competencies are relevant for this position. What makes you special and why do you think this is the right challenge for you?
We are looking forward to your application. Please address COWstyle® - C.O.W. Handels und Marketing KG, Attn. to Christian Soucek The maximum remuneration defined for the programme ERASMUS for Young Entrepreneurs is € 900,- for Austria.
*According to the rules of the programme Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs you need to have your current centre of life in the EU but outside of Austria to participate to be subject to the financing of the programme. > further information,